Your registered office address is where official communications will be sent, for example letters from Companies House.
The address must be:
You can use a PO Box. You must still include a physical address and postcode.
You can use your home address or the address of the person who will manage your Corporation Tax.
Your company address will be publicly available on the online register.
You can receive HMRC and Comoanies House letter at our registered Office address and have them forwarded to you anywhere in the UK.
Due to updates in the money laundering regulation act we are now required to obtain certified identification for all clients existing and new.
The identification must be provided to us in one of two ways:
A) Bring in person the two requested original identification documents into our office in London. A staff member will then check the documents and sign and date this to verify the identification.
B) Have the identification certified by a professional person who is not already a friend or a relative of the applicant for example:
Proof of ID (one of the following)
• Driving licence (with photocard)
• National identity card
• HM Forces identity card
• Employment identification card
• Disabled drivers blue pass
Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months (one of the following)
• Gas or electricity bill
• Telephone bill (excluding mobile phone bill)
• Water bill
• Mortgage statement
• Council tax bill
• Bank statement
• TV licence
Client from within the European Union - Documents must be certified
• Both documents must be certified, and accompanied by a relevant stamp, by one of the following entities: Solicitor, Accountant, Post office, Local council, Doctor, Minister of Religion, Notary
• The certifier will also need to sign, date and print their name in full on each copied document. They will also need provide their business contact details including address and telephone number.Clients outside the European Union - Documents must be notarized
• Both documents must be notarized by a Public NotaryWe thank you for your help in complying with these regulations which have been put in place to help safeguard your business.
Company reg No: 09668223,VAT reg No: 265661679, Reg office: 1 Romilly House, Kenley Walk, W11 4AL, London